The Saratoga Education Foundation (SEF) is celebrating its 32nd year of operation, raising money to improve the education experiences of our kids in the Saratoga Union School District (SUSD). SEF is funded entirely by donations from local businesses and families like yours. Thanks to these donations, SEF was able to raise $942,581 for the 2014-15 school year to SUSD! These donations are critical to helping our district continue to provide an excellent education for our children.
SEF Jogathon 2015
The SEF Jogathon was held on Friday, May 1st at Redwood Middle School. A big Thank You to all parents and Redwood staff volunteers, who made this annual SEF fundraiser event a success.
Parents, please submit your payment for your Jogathon pledge money by May 15th at our new SEF Jogathon Online Store!
- Our goal is a minimum pledge of $150 per student
. SEF is currently behind its fundraising goal YTD for 2015. Please make a difference and support Jogathon! SEF leadership level donation is $800 per child. Visit our new Online Donation Store today.
- Prizes include a paint ball party for 8 at Santa Clara Paint Ball; a 3 hour limousine ride for 6 - includes a meal at Chipotle, visit to Santana Row and downtown Los Gatos plus dessert; Beats Solo Headphones and Beats Pill
- First prize ticket will be earned for the first $100 in pledges brought in
- Additional prize tickets for every 10 laps and every additional $50 collected
- May 15th: All Jogathon Pledge money is due
- May 19th-21st: prize tickets will be distributed during lunch time
- May 21st: prize drawing day!!
Please note you still must turn in the pledge/permission form if you pay online.
Donate to SEF using Paypal