The Saratoga Education Foundation (SEF) is celebrating its 32nd year of operation, raising money to improve the education experiences of our kids in the Saratoga Union School District (SUSD). SEF is funded entirely by donations from local businesses and families like yours. Thanks to these donations, SEF was able to raise $942,581 for the 2014-15 school year to SUSD! These donations are critical to helping our district continue to provide an excellent education for our children.
SEF Jogathon 2015
The SEF Jogathon will be held on Friday, May 1st from 1:00-3:00pm . This fun Redwood event helps raise money for SEF so that we can continue to provide programs that enable Redwood students to enjoy enriched classroom experiences in science, media instruction and art.
Please help keep all the SEF sponsored programs funded for next year by generously supporting Jogathon!
- Each student's permission slip/pledge form must be returned by Tuesday, April 28th
- Our goal is a minimum pledge of $150 per student. SEF is currently behind its fundraising goal YTD for 2015. Please make a difference and support Jogathon! SEF leadership level donation is $800 per child.
- Prizes include a paint ball party for 8 at Santa Clara Paint Ball; a 3 hour limousine ride for 6 - includes a meal at Chipotle, visit to Santana Row and downtown Los Gatos plus dessert; Beats Solo Headphones and Beats Pill
- First prize ticket will be earned for the first $100 in pledges brought in
- Additional prize tickets for every 10 laps and every additional $50 collected
- May 15th: All Jogathon Pledge money is due
- May 19th-21st: prize tickets will be distributed during lunch time
- May 21st: prize drawing day!!
Donate to SEF using Paypal